What about sustainability?
We do our utmost best to produce as clean as possible, and try to be as sustainable as possible, by reusing as much as possible.
All our products are printed on Biotop paper. Biotop is chlorine-free bleached and contains no optical brighteners, it is therefore FSC certified.
We work together with a small amazing digital printing company that pursues the same value as us.
The sleeves that we use for packaging our greeting cards, prints and notepads are biodegradable and compostable. They are made from vegetable starch, with means that they break down to CO2 and water which can then be reused in the eco system to make new plants.
We wrap our greeting card sets by cutting strips of paper out of our favorite magazines. In the same way we use old misprints of screen prints etc.
We also reuse all shipping or other boxes and filling materials that we receive ourselves from our suppliers.
What to do with the product sleeves?
Compostable bags disposal:
1) Compost heap: This is what they are designed for so this is the best option.
2) Food waste bin: This would also be suitable
3) General waste bin: Although possible not viewed as the perfect option.
4) Recycled paper and card bin: They should not go in with paper for recycling.
5) Recycled plastic bag collections: They should not go in this bin either. Biodegradable and compostable film is made from renewable plant materials, not petrochemicals.